Business Intelligence Architect
The Business Intelligence Architect is responsible for architecting and developing business intelligence solutions in accordance to enterprise standards and user requirements. Responsibilities include Architecture of the Business Intelligence Application, report and dashboard development, data analysis, and metadata or semantic modeling and development. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participation in the full solution development lifecycle, prioritization, solution planning, solution design, development, testing, migration, and production support;
- Working as part of the development team to develop effective and efficient metadata or semantic models best suited to correctly interpret data through business intelligence software at enterprise and application levels;
- Interpreting reporting needs and guiding end users in the creation of highly analytical and user-friendly solutions using appropriate tools;
- Formulating and recommending standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of MicroStrategy solutions;
- Championing data quality, integrity, and reliability by designing and promoting best practices;
- Collaborating with PM and consultants from other teams to understand requirements, conduct analysis, and communicate solution options;
- Working with data modelers and ETL developers to make sure data structures and content support analytics and reporting requirements;
- Assisting in the planning and delivering of multiple projects;
- Developing and executing testing methods and process for reports and metadata or semantic models.
Additional skills required include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), MicroStrategy 9.x/10.x, SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, Command Manager, and Java.
BS/BA or equivalent
Minimum 7 years of experience with MicroStrategy; Minimum 7 years experience with SQL Server Development; Minimum 7 years experience of data warehouse and Business IntelligenceSubmit Resumé