Junior Business Intelligence Developer
The Junior Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for architecting and developing business intelligence solutions in accordance to enterprise standards and user requirements. Responsibilities include report and dashboard development, data analysis, and metadata or semantic modeling and development.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the full solution development lifecycle, prioritization solution planning, and solution design, development, testing, migration, and production support;
- Working as part of the development team to develop effective and efficient metadata or semantic models best suited to correctly interpret data through business intelligence software at enterprise and application levels;
- Interpreting reporting needs and guiding end users in the creation of highly analytical and user-friendly solutions using appropriate tools;
- Assisting ETL developers in strategic placement of business logic within the ETL and/or semantic models;
- Developing and executing testing methods and processing for reports and metadata or semantic models;
- Taking a proactive approach towards completing tasks in the development queue;
- The ability to work in an Agile environment.
Additional required skills include MicroStrategy 9.x/10.x and SQL Serve 2008/2012. Preferred but not required skills include SSIS, Command Manager, and Java Script.
BS/BA or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of experience with MicroStrategy; Minimum 2 years of experience with SQL Server Development; Minimum 2 years of experience with data warehouse/BI experienceSubmit Resumé