Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Private Equity)
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for architecting and developing business intelligence solutions in accordance to enterprise standards and user requirements. Responsibilities include report and dashboard development, data analysis, metadata or semantic modeling and development. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participation in the full solution development lifecycle; business case, prioritization, solution planning, solution design, development, testing, migration and product support;
- Collaboration with development team to develop effective and efficient metadata or semantic models best suited to correctly interpret data through business intelligence software at enterprise and application levels;
- Interoperate reporting needs and guide end users in the creation of highly-analytical and user-friendly solutions using appropriate tools;
- Assist ETL developers in strategic placement of business logic within the ETL and/or metadata or semantic models;
- Develop and execute testing methods and processes for reports and metadata or semantic models;
- Take a proactive approach towards completing tasks in the development queue;
- Ability to work in Agile environment.
Additional skills required include SSIS, Command Manager, Java script, SQL server 2008, Microstrategy 9.x/10.x, and Visual Insight 9.x/10.x.
BA/BS or equivalent
5 years of experience with Microstrategy, 5-7 years of experience with SQL Server Development, 5-7 years of data warehouse/BI experienceSubmit Resumé