HarbourVest Partners Expands Senior Team with Promotions to Managing Director, Principal, and Senior Vice President
1 March 2018
March 1, 2018 – HarbourVest Partners, a global private markets asset manager, today announced its 2017 promotions, including six Managing Directors, six Principals and four Senior Vice Presidents. These promotions recognize team members whose expertise contributes to the success of HarbourVest and its clients across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. HarbourVest also continued to invest in the growth of its team through the promotion of seven Vice Presidents.
“HarbourVest has long believed that our people are our greatest asset,” said John Toomey, Managing Director, HarbourVest. “These promotions span geographies from Asia to EMEA and the US, and functional areas from investment to technology. “We continue to develop talent and invest in our team to deliver the best possible results for our clients across our business and the regions in which we operate.”
Promotions to Managing Director, Principal, and Senior Vice President included:
- Till Burges, Primary Investments, Hong Kong
- Michael Dean, Real Assets, Boston.
- Valérie Handal, Secondary Investments, London
- Amanda Outerbridge, Primary Investments, Boston
- Ilan Rosen, Primary Investments and Investor Relations, Tel Aviv
- Rajesh Senapati, Secondary Investments, Boston
- Richard Hickman, HVPE, London
- Joel Hwang, Direct Co-Investments, Boston
- Justin Lane, Real Assets, Boston
- Matt Souza, Secondary Investments, Boston
- Stephen Tamburelli, Primary Investments, Boston
- Alex Wolf, Primary Investments, London
Senior Vice Presidents
- Mohit Bhatia, Product Development and Management, Boston
- Cory Cook, Accounting, Boston
- Sofia Gertsberg, Investment Risk, Boston
- David Stepanis, Portfolio Analytics, Boston
For more information on the HarbourVest team, please visit: https://www.harbourvest.com/team.
HarbourVest is an independent, global private markets investment specialist with more than 35 years of experience and more than $45 billion in assets under management. The Firm’s powerful global platform offers clients investment opportunities through primary fund investments, secondary investments, and direct co-investments in commingled funds or separately managed accounts. HarbourVest has more than 400 employees, including more than 100 investment professionals across Asia, Europe, and the Americas. This global team has committed more than $32 billion to newly-formed funds, completed over $18 billion in secondary purchases, and invested over $7 billion directly in operating companies. Partnering with HarbourVest, clients have access to customized solutions, longstanding relationships, actionable insights, and proven results.
Associated Team Members