Private Markets Insights – July 2016
The latest edition of the Private Markets Insights showcases HarbourVest’s expertise and perspectives on trending topics within the private markets, designed for a global investing audience. What you’ll read about includes:
- From Brexit to China, investors are faced with investing in an age of uncertainty. While there are market challenges that stand out for their complexity and potential to produce divergent outcomes, there are three points investors should keep in mind to stay on track.
- Q&A with Managing Director, Peter Lipson on HarbourVest’s Mezzanine Co-Investment strategy – why our longstanding equity orientation makes us a more aligned and valued mezzanine investing partner
- Spotlight: HarbourVest’s 20th year in Asia Pacific – in a region that is increasingly becoming a core part of global investors’ portfolios, we share our views on current fundraising, investment and exit trends
- Managing Director, Kathleen Bacon sits down to discuss Gender Diversity in Private Equity. What can be done to encourage more women to seek careers in private equity?
- Finally, highlights from our global secondary market report and private equity portfolio construction webcast
Fill out the form below, then press 'Submit' to get our whitepaper.
Click below to download: