Dominic Goh, Vice President in HarbourVest’s Hong Kong office, will speak at the AVCJ Singapore conference on the panel Southeast Asia exits: A timely boost? Focusing on IPOs and the path for current and future crops of companies looking for exits the panel will discuss
- What is the state of capital markets across the region?
- How to find an optimal exit route, given the limited IPOs?
- What is the LP view on exits, and does it weigh negatively on the region?
- How have GPs sourced exit routes, and when should this process start? and
- What does the Sea IPO mean for the regional ecosystem?