Several members of our team will be at SuperInvestor 2019 in Amsterdam.
On Summit Day, Valérie Handal, Managing Director, will be at the Secondaries Summit and will speak on a panel titled The secondaries market, but not as we know it: market development innovation and non-traditional deals. Topics will cover:
- What are the new and most esoteric deals that are happening?
- How sustainable are they?
- How does this impact the definition of secondaries and the traditional risk/return profile?
Karen Simeone, Managing Director, will be at the Private Debt Summit and will speak on a panel titled What new innovations exist? Topics will cover:
- Developments in origination strategies, risk analysis and financials – how is digitialisation disrupting current practices for the better?
On Main Conference Day 1, Corentin du Roy, Managing Director, will speak on a panel titled Co-investment: growing demand for co-underwriting deals. Topics will cover:
- What nuances in co-underwriting strategies exist and what is required get these deals over the line?
- What resources do you need as an LP and what makes a co-underwriter reliable?
- What do LPs need to see to gain enough conviction in a deal? With such fierce competition for syndicated deals, are they worth it?
On Main Conference Day 1, Alex Barker, Principal , will speak on a panel titled Sector specialisation vs generalist funds: survival of the fittest. Topics will cover:
- How critical is sector specialisation to a fund’s survival?
- Which sectors can best support a specialist fund and weather a turn in the cycle? How does the scope for scalability compare for sector vs generalist funds?
- Are generalist funds at risk of extinction?