HarbourVest has been creating customized solutions and flexible separate accounts to address client objectives for more than three decades. Today, we offer bespoke, multi-strategy portfolio construction, portfolio monitoring, reporting and administration, tailored client service, and comprehensive knowledge transfer programs designed for each client’s specified needs and objectives.
Investors: Why Consider HarbourVest?
HarbourVest is attractively positioned to be your separate managed account partner of choice. We offer a deep team of experienced professionals; data-driven portfolio construction, investment, and risk analysis processes; and a flexible approach to meeting investment and service needs. Together, these capabilities have enabled us to help clients successfully meet a variety of investing challenges as detailed in the following whitepapers, including:
- Transitioning from a Fund-of-Funds
- Complementing Existing Programs with Niche Strategies
- Strategic Partnerships in Private Equity
- Accessing Global Private Equity with a Small Staff
- Creating an Effective Emerging Manager Program
- Consolidating Multiple Private Markets Programs
- Expanding and Diversifying a Co-Investment Program
- Building a Co-Investment Program with Limited Staff
- Developing a Customized Portfolio Monitoring Solution
Working with HarbourVest offers:
- Experience: Long-tenured, cohesive team with a track record of success developing flexible, tailored investment solutions to meet a variety of investing challenges and objectives.
- Partnership: As a key stakeholder in your success, we work closely with clients before, during, and after they invest to help them make tactical adjustments, gain knowledge and expertise, and to provide a variety of services.
- Flexibility: Demonstrated history of success developing flexible, innovative investment solutions to meet investment and service needs with an emphasis on continuous, proactive dialogue and partnership.
- Service: Global firm providing worldwide access through 10 local offices situated in key markets; dedicated client account teams and over 125 investment and 200 operations and service professionals providing expertise across disciplines.
- Quantitative Portfolio Construction: We work closely with clients to construct portfolios that are underpinned by comprehensive risk analysis to ensure optimal risk-adjusted returns.
- Knowledge Sharing: Partnering with clients, we have developed custom knowledge transfer programs to educate clients on a variety of subjects most relevant to their needs, including investment related activities, execution and operations focused initiatives, and broader educational opportunities.